Q: My car cranks for extended period of time if i dont let the car power up.

i just replaced my fuel pump, started because it wouldnt start. my check engine light was on, and autozones system said clean fuel injectors. so i just replaced them all together. But before the check engine light and now after its off. my car will not turn over if i dont let my gas needle rise to how full my tank is. what could this be?

There are many causes of hard starting but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), worn spark plugs, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter), contaminated or old gasoline, a faulty throttle position sensor, the idle air control valve, the EGR system, vacuum leaks, and so forth. The recommended service is a hard starting engine diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you

3. My car cranks for extended period of time if i dont let the car power up.