Q: My car cranks but doesn't start, the gas is not coming out by the fuel filter, and the lights are not coming on by the dashboard

My car cranks but dont start the gas not coming from fuel filter and the dashboard lights not coming on i change the coils and the coil module and also getting no spark

A: With little information available, it is di...

With little information available, it is difficult to definitively say what the problem is. If the starter is working, and cranking over the engine, then the battery and the starter can be considered okay for the moment. If you are not receiving lights, fuel, or spark, chances are there is an electrical issue. You should have the fuse box tested. This is one of the first places power is divided to the separate components that are failing. If the available power to the fuse box tests at 12 volts, then the fuse box has power. If the fuses are good, and the power is not received after the fuse when that component is triggered, then the fuse box if faulty and will need to be replaced. The wiring from the battery to the fuse box should also be inspected, as well as the ground for the fuse box.

Recommended services
Get a Quote