Q: My car coolant reservoir tank is leaking what can I do for now until I get another tank

Leaking from coolant tank. Smeels like antifreeze

The best thing to do is to not drive the vehicle until it can be fixed. If you overheat the engine it could cost thousands in repairs. If you must drive it then determine how fast it leaks and keep the coolant full to prevent the engine from overheating. If you suspect the engine is starting to overheat then pull over and turn off the vehicle and let it cool down before adding more coolant.

• My car coolant reservoir tank is leaking what can I do for now until I get another tank