Q: My car cant go up steep slopes

My car loses power on steep hills and can't go up hill. What could be the problem?

3. My car cant go up steep slopes

Q: Transmission slips off line under mid-full throttle

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1998 Oldsmobile LSS. The first thing to have checked in a situation like this is the transmission fluid level. Using the directions laid out in the owner's manual, inspect the transmission fluid...

Q: 1995 BMW 318i starter wiring

The black/yellow wire is the ignition wire, which goes to a small stud on the starter. The large red cables come from the battery and power distribution box. They go to the large stud on the starter. The black/green wire...

Q: Engine shutdown caused by worn out key

Hello. Unfortunately, there is no other way to get these unless you find a BMW certified repair shop. Due to the security concerns with these vehicles it takes a special computer to be able to program new keys to it....