Q: Q: Engine power reduced

when i drive a car allways the masege come to me power engine reduced

3. Q: Engine power reduced

Q: Q: My truck is back firing

Installing a radio should not cause any issues unless you knocked something loose in the engine compartment. Double check any areas you worked on to make sure nothing got dislodged. Scan the computer for codes and double check the air...

Q: Cam sensor problem on my 2014 Chevrolet Camaro

Hello. This can be caused by a number of issues. If the sensor clearance is not correct then this will occur. I would check this first. I would then monitor the sensor signals as that would tell me if the...

Q: New key for my truck won't work

You will have to have the dealer reprogram the new key and transponder for it to work with your truck. The dealer will have the special scanner to do the programming. This is typical for most vehicles that have lost...