Q: My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

I fill my car up with coolant and it’s gone with in 20-30 mins of me getting home.. please help!!😩😩
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

Q: Car will start and run fine, then all of a sudden die and not start, or start and die.

If the catalytic converter is not working properly, it will cause the symptons you described, such as very poor fuel mileage, poor performance and a fuel smell as this is the raw fuel coming out of the exhaust. This happens...

Q: Dashboard havoc

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the...

Q: How do I test which camshaft sensor is bad? My Check Engine Light is on and the scanner says a bad camshaft sensor is at fault.

There is only one cam position sensor on this engine, located just in front of the oil filler cap. Testing camshaft/crankshaft sensor failures, unfortunately, often only has 2 options for testing a suspect component: Replace it with a known...