Q: My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

I fill my car up with coolant and it’s gone with in 20-30 mins of me getting home.. please help!!😩😩
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

Q: I have 2003 Chevy Malibu.it has four misfires and smoke is coming out the engine

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Where is the heater fan blower motor relay located? 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500

Hello - the blower fan relay is located behind the glove box - small black plastic square. Make sure both fuses for the HVAC/heater are good, and have power to them (one is 10 amp, one is 30 amp). If...

Q: service ESC and traction control message and power steering out.

This will require the use of a scanner that can read codes and data form the control module. There may be an electrical issue and not a component issue. A fuse that operates the system could be open and not...