Q: My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

I fill my car up with coolant and it’s gone with in 20-30 mins of me getting home.. please help!!😩😩
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly and at the lowest possible cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu