Q: My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

I fill my car up with coolant and it’s gone with in 20-30 mins of me getting home.. please help!!😩😩
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My car burns coolant in a 2002 Malibu

Q: Smoking car

Hi there. From the description you have provided, the most likely cause is, the fuel pressure regulator is leaking. Removing the vacuum hose to the fuel pressure regulator and turn the key to the on position (engine off), this should...

Q: won't start in damp weather

In my experience, the most common cause for a no start in damp weather conditions on these vehicles is a loss of spark. Most of the time, it will come down to a failed/cracked distributor cap, or a faulty ignition...

Q: What's does it mean when your car is squeaking?

Depending on where the squeaking sound is coming from this may be a few different things such as a squeaking serpentine belt, squeaking brakes or potentially a worn out belt tensioner pulley. Over time, your car's engine belts may become...