Q: Q: Timing belt

my 2006 opel corsa battles to start. we replaced the timing belt & spark plugs. once it starts it idles at 1000rpm with no issues, it also runs no problem.pls what can be the problem or what can i check

It sounds like your car may have the incorrect timing adjustment. If the timing belt was not reinstalled correctly, this can cause the firing of the spark plugs to be out of sync resulting in the delayed start as you describe. This happens when the spark p;lugs do not fire at the correct timing of the fuel entering the motor relative to where the piston is within the combustion cycle. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your timing belt and ignition system.

3. Q: Timing belt