Q: My car air conditioner is making a rattling noise when I turn on the fan. I wanted to know what the problem is?

Also it does not throw cold air

Hi, thanks for writing in. The rattling sound and the fact that you’re not receiving cool air indicates a possible problem with the AC condenser fan. If you use your air conditioning when the AC condenser fan is not functioning, the air conditioner will simply deliver hot air, and this could cause serious damage to other components within the air conditioning system. It’s a good idea to contact one of our local professional mechanics from YourMechanic.com to complete an AC system inspection to determine what’s causing these issues on your 1999 Toyota Corolla.

3. My car air conditioner is making a rattling noise when I turn on the fan. I wanted to know what the problem is?