Q: My car accelerates too quickly when I apply throttle and I am receiving poor fuel economy numbers

When I apply throttle to my car the acceleration seems faster than what is safe I did not have this problem in the past with other cars. The engine also seems very loud when accelerating. My car is not very old (2015) and has low milage so I don't think anything can be wrong with the muffler. It seems that my fuel economy is also suffering. I do mixed city and highway driving and average around 16 MPG. My previous car did not have any of these issues and had a fuel economy of over 25 MPG.

3. My car accelerates too quickly when I apply throttle and I am receiving poor fuel economy numbers