Q: My car AC is not working, also my car heats up while idling in traffic for 25+ minutes.

My AC doesn't blow cold air, I've refilled with freon it indicates it is at a good level however still blows warm air. Also, my car heats up while idling every 20-30 when stuck in traffic. I have refilled coolant and checked for leaks. Cannot identify any visually. Also, replaced the radiator fan assembly as well and still will not keep my car from heating. Any thoughts about my situation here and an approximation of a cost to come look at it?

3. My car AC is not working, also my car heats up while idling in traffic for 25+ minutes.