Q: My car AC is not working, also my car heats up while idling in traffic for 25+ minutes.

My AC doesn't blow cold air, I've refilled with freon it indicates it is at a good level however still blows warm air. Also, my car heats up while idling every 20-30 when stuck in traffic. I have refilled coolant and checked for leaks. Cannot identify any visually. Also, replaced the radiator fan assembly as well and still will not keep my car from heating. Any thoughts about my situation here and an approximation of a cost to come look at it?

This problem will need additional diagnose time to find the reason the loss of coolant since you may have a leak or have a head gasket leaking internally. Also the cooling fans control needs to be checked to see if it is coming on with and without the a/c. The a/c not coming on may be related to the fan not coming on. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the systems out for you.

3. My car AC is not working, also my car heats up while idling in traffic for 25+ minutes.