Q: Operating temperature

What is the required operational temperature of Ford Explorer, 2012 model, automatic transmission so it will not get overheated up?

3. Operating temperature

Q: My manual car starts but will not move on any gears.

What you are describing sounds like potentially a worn out clutch. As you know, the clutch transmits engine power to the gearbox, and allows transmission to be interrupted while a gear is selected to move off from a stationary position,...

Q: Q: I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair.

Hi Warren. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The first question I would ask is if you removed the code from the ECU after completing the repairs. When a code is activated, it needs to be removed by a mechanic with...

Q: I'm losing power steering after replacing rack and pump

First you need to see that the fluid level is correct. Bring the engine up to operating temperature and check the fluid at the reservoir. Top it up with Pentosin CHF11 hydraulic fluid. The fluid gets foamy when it is...