Q: my brother Ran it hot till it shut off 3 times...it doesn't appear to have blown a head gasket it blow a hose under and wont crank

the car overheated to it shut off 3 timesit does not appear to have a blown head gasket it blew a hose underneath for the heater but now the car will not start barely almost start could it possibly be one of the crank or Cam sensors or any other one

3. my brother Ran it hot till it shut off 3 times...it doesn't appear to have blown a head gasket it blow a hose under and wont crank