Q: my brother Ran it hot till it shut off 3 times...it doesn't appear to have blown a head gasket it blow a hose under and wont crank

the car overheated to it shut off 3 timesit does not appear to have a blown head gasket it blew a hose underneath for the heater but now the car will not start barely almost start could it possibly be one of the crank or Cam sensors or any other one

Hello there. If you had a coolant hose break and it was replaced, fresh coolant added to the radiator and cooling system and there are no current leaks, there are several reasons why your Infinity may not be starting. First, when coolant leaks from a broken coolant hose, it tends to spray underneath the entire hood, causing issues with electrical components and sensors that impact the starting and operation of the engine. I would highly recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can hopefully pinpoint the source of your issues.

3. my brother Ran it hot till it shut off 3 times...it doesn't appear to have blown a head gasket it blow a hose under and wont crank