Q: My brakes.

Squeaking noise from brakes on rear passenger side in the mornings

A: The noise may be from the material in the p...

The noise may be from the material in the pads and the rotors getting a small amount of rust overnight and is wearing off after a few stops in the morning. This is common and not much can be done except to try a different brand of pads next time you have them serviced. Some are made to reduce this kind of problem. However, It may not go away completely. You could also have the brake system inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to make sure no other problems exist.