Q: My brakes brake then release and brake again

My brakes brake then release and brake again.

3. My brakes brake then release and brake again

Q: Odometer malfunctioning, ABS light on constantly

On the Volvo 850, there is a plastic gear on the odometer/trip meter unit inside the instrument cluster that is known to wear out. The instrument cluster will have to be removed, disassembled, and the gear replaced to correct the...

Q: Why would transmission fluid shoot out of trans into the bell housing? is there a gasket or seal there had trans looked at and 👌

Hi there. There are multiple seals and gaskets inside an automatic transmission and along the inner case where the torque converter is installed that can leak into the bell housing if they are damaged. Small cracks or misalignment of the...

Q: Q: Stalling at stop lights

Hello there, a few different faults could be causing your 2000 Plymouth Breeze to stall. The most common would be the fuel pump, MAP sensor, fuel filter, battery, alternator, battery cable, or a wiring fault. To have all these items...