Q: My brakes brake then release and brake again

My brakes brake then release and brake again.

3. My brakes brake then release and brake again

Q: Traction Light coming on

Hello. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: Q: Speedometer and odometer off

There are speedometer calibration tuners available for the Ranger. Hypertech makes one; it is typically used for calibrating for different-sized tires. According to Hypertech, this will correct the odometer reading as well.

Q: I have an oil leak on a2000 s40 it appears to be coming from the solenoid for the can sensor and the valve cover I've replaced th

Locating oil leaks can be challenging. There are a few common culprits with every car. The general rule is always look up above where you see the oil. In your case, there are at least three distinct places that commonly...