Q: My brakes brake then release and brake again

My brakes brake then release and brake again.

3. My brakes brake then release and brake again

Q: Dash lights stayed on despite several parts were replaced

Since the steering column was opened, and you not only have faults showing in the ESP, ABS, and BAS systems with the indicator lights, but you also have the SRS light on as well, I am inclined to believe that...

Q: Dash lights are out on my Ford Ranger.

Check the ground wiring under the dashboard to see if it is loose. A loose or broken wire will cause electrical issues with the dash lights and cigarette lighter to not work. If you need further assistance with your electrical...

Q: TCS light stays on for days, and then comes off for like a week, then comes back on for days again.

Hello, thanks for writing in. There are a lot of things that can cause this. Most of the time if the vehicle is running fine it comes on from low brake fluid or a failing wheel speed sensor. If all...