Q: My brake pedal goes to the ground

I just got new brake lines and the car can stop but I have to push the pedal just about all the way down. Any idea why that is?

3. My brake pedal goes to the ground

Q: O/D off sensor lit up on the dashboard.

Hi there. I recommend changing the transmission fluid first to see if there is any contanimates in the oil and filter. If the fluid is dirty then the sensors will not work very good. If the fluid is good and...

Q: I have a 97bmw528i And i fixed my air intake boot on it and drove fine for that day next day the car would barely move the more I

Code P0730 is linked to the problem you are describing. Therefore, it's worth ruling in or out the typical causes of code P0730 which include dirty transmission fluid, low fluid, blocked filter, broken mechanical components within transmission, internal blockage in...

Q: My truck overheats, blown head gasket.

Sorry, but there is simply no reliable quick fix for a blown head gasket. I am not a fan of "mechanic in a can". They rarely work, and when the do, it doesn't usually last very long. Many sealants work...