Q: my brake master cylinder leaks fluid but not all the time

If I drive the car regularly the brake fluid doesn't leak. But if I park the car for a day or so, I lose brake fluid. It looks like it is coming out of the cap on the reservoir. I assume if there was a break in the reservoir it would leak all the time. Is the system pressurized and somehow forcing the fluid out? The fluid seems to only go down to a point where the brake light goes on in the dash. I'm stumped.and hope you can help. Thanks Doug...

3. my brake master cylinder leaks fluid but not all the time