Q: My brake light is still on, but my brakes were just redone, why is that?

Brake light is one but brakes were just redone.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The brake warning light on the dashboard can be triggered by any sensor or electrical issue in the brake system. The best way to narrow down the possible issues is to have the diagnostic codes pulled from the computer that are triggering the light. Due to the recent work, a wire may have been left disconnected or loose, a fuse may have blown, or there may have been another existing issue that was not found during the first repair. You may also want to check the level of the brake fluid. For more help with diagnosis and resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My brake light is still on, but my brakes were just redone, why is that?