Q: My BMW x5disel 2009, 20 minAfter I start car and drive car stop when car cool down started again

BMW dealers after testing : telling is 5th injector problem , second dealer tells me is the fuel pump

Hi there. It’s quite possible that both are faulty or an electrical connection to the fuel pump is the source of your problem. The only thing we could recommend is have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. My BMW x5disel 2009, 20 minAfter I start car and drive car stop when car cool down started again