Q: My BMW is overheating

The car is overheating.

3. My BMW is overheating

Q: 1995 BMW 325I is sputtering.

The E 30 can be a great driving car, but at 20 years old, It can have just about anything wrong. The self-diagnostics on the car are not very sophisticated, so you will have to do a systematic diagnosis. Making...

Q: will a bad compressor cause the fan to not come on? No fan, no cool air?

The A/C fan for the condenser will not come on if the A/C compressor does not come on. The fan will only come on when the pressure of the A/C system is detected. This is likely why it is not...

Q: knocking sound from the back of the car

Hello there, many faults will cause a knocking noise in your 2002 BMW 325i. The most common is the driveshaft, drive axles, differential gears, transmission mount, or the rear struts. A qualified Technicians such as one from YourMechanic will be...