Q: My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

My car overheated when the thermostat locked up. I changed that and put a new fuel pump in. It cranks but won't start

3. My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

Q: Car will start and not start

I have seen may of these engines distributors get oil inside of them from leaking seals and this will cause failure of the crankshaft and camshaft sensors inside of the distributor. The distributor should be inspected to check if there...

Q: Truck cuts off when stopping

Hello. Stalling at stops can be caused by many things. A few common causes are: faulty idle air control valve vacuum leak fuel or engine management issue The most common of these is a failed idle air...

Q: Instrument cluster dead.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. BMWs are notorious for odd electrical issues being caused even by something as simple as a weak battery. I recommend to start tackling this issue by having the battery tested....