Q: My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

My car overheated when the thermostat locked up. I changed that and put a new fuel pump in. It cranks but won't start

3. My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

Q: Crank no start - 1997 Volkswagen Golf

Hello there. Many faults will cause your 1997 Volkswagen Golf to crank but not start. The most common fault is the battery. Once the battery has been load tested and ruled out, there are a few other likely faults, such...

Q: Rpms go up but the car wouldnt accelerate the way it should. Eventually after about a month the car would onlyago about 5 mph in

This may be a variety of possible things that could cause this to happen. If this is a fuel issue, it may be related to a throttle position sensor going bad. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used...

Q: Q: Spark plug

It's never a good idea to drive a car with a misfiring engine! If the misfire is due to a bad spark plug as you are presuming, there could be secondary ignition voltage feeding back to the ignition system which...