Q: My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

My car overheated when the thermostat locked up. I changed that and put a new fuel pump in. It cranks but won't start

3. My BMW 328is 1999 cranks but won't start 1999 BMW 328is

Q: my immobilizer is broken, my car wont start.

You would need to have the immobilizer replaced and reprogrammed by a Honda dealer. This is the only way as it cannot be bypassed. You mentioned you had a few mechanics look at the car already, but if you'd like...

Q: Q: Fuel leaking from my engine.

You must have a fuel line that is leaking. Diesel engines have very high fuel pressure. With the age of your vehicle it is very possible that you have a fuel line that has rusted through. This is a pretty...

Q: BMW 528i 2000 (E39) fault codes P1523 and P1397

The vehicle should be inspected and diagnosed first hand but I can tell you broadly that if the seals on the VANOS system are original they should be replaced due to the age and mileage you are reporting. Camshaft position...