Q: My blower motor and interior lights quit working. How do I fix it?

My interior lights and blower motor quit working how do I fix it

A: Hello - first thing to check would be blown...

Hello - first thing to check would be blown fuses. These 2 components are on separate circuits. The blower motor also has a relay which should be checked. If the fan works on the High/Max position, but not other speeds, the blower motor resistor pack has failed and should be replaced. I would recommend having a Electrical Components are Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.