Q: My blower motor and interior lights quit working. How do I fix it?

My interior lights and blower motor quit working how do I fix it

Hello - first thing to check would be blown fuses. These 2 components are on separate circuits. The blower motor also has a relay which should be checked. If the fan works on the High/Max position, but not other speeds, the blower motor resistor pack has failed and should be replaced. I would recommend having a Electrical Components are Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My blower motor and interior lights quit working. How do I fix it?