Q: Q: Idle fluctuates and then stalls.

My car starts and beat well but when gear is engaged it switches off.

3. Q: Idle fluctuates and then stalls.

Q: Oil Light came on and car stopped

Unfortunately, if the Oil Light did come on, it is possible that the engine oil was low, and the engine was oil-starved. The oil should be drained in a clean pan, and examined to see if there are metal particles...

Q: Rear end clunking when braking in 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

If you hear a clunking noise coming from the back when you hit the brakes, the first thing you want to check is the wheels and brakes. You want to see if the brake pads are worn, if they are...

Q: Q: Start issue

The maintenance reminder light generally refers to the need to change the engine oil and filter. That would not be relevant to the present no start. If the check engine light is on, or even if it is off, there...