Q: My battery lost power and I recharged it. Now, every time I hit my breaks all of my lights blink for one minute.

My battery lost power, and i connected it and i'm driving every time i hit my breaks all my lights blink for one minute

Hi. This sounds like the battery terminals are either loose or going bad creating a bad connection with the battery. There also could be corrosion on the terminals causing a bad connection with battery. The battery supports may not be in place or properly installed causing the battery to slide when you brake. This could cause the battery to have a bad connection as well. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I suggest having a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your home to inspect your battery and charging system.

• My battery lost power and I recharged it. Now, every time I hit my breaks all of my lights blink for one minute.