Q: my battery light is on when the car was started, in the morning whiles going to work it was normal, it was till I closed from work

What is the possible fault, the belt is OK

Hey there. I would test your alternator. Use a multi meter to ensure your alternator is reading 13.8-14.2 volts while the vehicle is running. If it is not, try replacing the alternator and see if it removes the battery light. If you cannot perform this task on your own, enlist a qualified professional to diagnose the battery light and perform the correct repair.

• my battery light is on when the car was started, in the morning whiles going to work it was normal, it was till I closed from work