Q: My battery light is on and my check engine light is on and it's loud

What does it mean and how much will it cost to fix the issues the engine light came on and the battery light came on and it's loud noise now

A: Hi there: Both the battery light and check...

Hi there:

Both the battery light and check engine light are triggered when the ECU receives a trouble code triggered by a sensor or electrically controlled component. The two are not always related, so you might have multiple issues going on with your 2003 Ford Mustang. The only way to determine this is to have a local mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download any error codes stored in the ECU to determine what’s causing the issues you’re having.