Q: My battery light came on got a new one an now back on an want crank

Battery light was on got a brand new battery battery light came back on now it wont stay cranked

Hello. If the battery light was coming on when the vehicle was running then chances are that you have a bad alternator. If the alternator is bad then the battery will die after driving it for a while. It sounds like the battery is dead again. I usually recharge the battery and then reinstall it. At that point the engine should start which would allow me to test the alternator. There can be other issues but this is the most common. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your Battery Light firsthand and make then necessary repairs.

3. My battery light came on got a new one an now back on an want crank