Q: My battery died and my hood wouldnt open

I left my lights on, then my battery ended up dying. Now my hood wouldnt open.

3. My battery died and my hood wouldnt open

Q: Q: Acceleration hesitation

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially...

Q: Opinion about Audi

To me, they are over-engineered, gigantic money pits. They cost a fortune to fix as they age. That's the truth. If you really like Audi's and want to buy one, then I would opt to lease it. If you...

Q: What are the signs that my fuel filter or fuel pump has failed?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Common symptoms of a malfunctioning fuel pump include sputtering at high speeds, loss of power during acceleration, loss of power to the vehicle while under stress, surging, and an engine that will not start. Common...