Q: My back screen comes on very slowly in cold weather,how much would it cost to fix? 2011 Infiniti G35

back up screen comes on very slowly in cold weather,how much would it cost to fix?

Hello - although this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time, we can suggest a fix. Using either dry graphite lubricant, or white lithium paste grease, dab a small amount of lubricant on a q-tip, and swab the roller and/or track the screen slides along. Cold weather causes many interior components to shrink slightly, making lubrication more critical. Thanks for thinking of us!

3. My back screen comes on very slowly in cold weather,how much would it cost to fix? 2011 Infiniti G35