Q: My auto door locks do not work anymore.

I'm not sure why my auto locks do not work anymore. I recently programmed a remote entry FOB and it worked for awhile, and now it doesn't. Is this a common problem? I've looked up how to enable and disable the auto locks and tried it for myself but it doesn't seem to be working.

Hello. It is common for this to occur when you install a new key fob. The system tends to lose the communication. I usually start with the standard pairing to see if it will work. If that does not work then I try pairing the remote with a scan tool. If that does not take either then it may be a defective fob or the receiver module may have failed. If you want to have your door locks repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the remote entry is not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-door-locks-are-not-working-inspection