Q: My alternator and battery keep draining

Just replaced both the alternator and battery and still there a lack of electrical power

3. My alternator and battery keep draining

Q: Why would my passenger side drum brake engage when I'm not touching the brake pedal and then release?

Do any warning lights come on when this happens? If you are having an issue with the ABS system (which is kind of unlikely), or an issue with the brake sensors the vehicle will likely set codes which can be...

Q: Charning issues, new battery and alternator

Hello there. There are a few potential causes for why the car would have charging faults even after the alternator is replaced. The most common would be the battery cable, shorted harness, battery, or a failed alternator. The first thing...

Q: Accelerator doesn't respond

Hi there, Your car's throttle control system is comprised of a few different components that all work together to control the throttle as you press on the gas pedal. The foot pedal position sensor relays the position of your foot...