Q: My alternator and battery keep draining

Just replaced both the alternator and battery and still there a lack of electrical power

3. My alternator and battery keep draining

Q: My car shows trouble codes P0133 and P0420

Hi there: It appears as if you've got a lot of miscommunication going on with your mechanic. Here are a few basics. First, anytime an error code is triggered, such as the P0133 OBD-II code the issue needs to be...

Q: Q: Headlights and dash lights flicker

It is possible that your voltage regulator is going bad. Normally, this is integrated into the alternator but some vehicles have it separate. If the voltage regulator has failed, the amount of power that all your vehicles accessories will receive...

Q: 2009 VW CC won't crank, lights all work do not dim, windows ok, battery is good. No clicking sound. Horn does not beep when locked

The most likely cause of this issue would be the starter motor. Oftentimes the starter motor can fail I'm not cause a clicking sound when the vehicle is being attempted to start. I would recommend having a car will not...