Q: My alarm will not turn off -URGENT.

I think I accidentally pressed the panic button on my key fob and cannot get the alarm to stop. At this point, it only stops after 2 minutes but then is re-armed and goes off if I open the door again.

I have pressed the panic button again but it does not stop. I have opened the door with the key and cannot start the car either. My key fob seems to not work at all now so perhaps I need a new battery for the fob.

This happened one other time a few years ago and I'm not sure how I fixed it. Please help!!

3. My alarm will not turn off -URGENT.