Q: my alarm

I have not use my alarm clicker in years. I don't even have it anymore. When I went out this morning my the blue light for the alarm was on but no sound. I have not been able to start my van. One guy came out and said it is an aftermarket alarm that has set itself. I need to know how to diss arm it.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If it is an aftermarket alarm system then you can have a mechanic come and remove the system and put the wiring back to its original state. These aftermarket alarms are unreliable for the most part. If you would like assistance with this, a certified technician can come to your home or office to perform this re-wiring repair.