Q: My air conditioning works on low but it quits when I'm stopped?

When i back out of the driveway any other setting the air doesn't work but when you are driving along the air works on low

It sounds like your blower motor is not working and you are feeling the flow of air from outside coming in. The problem may be with the blower motor or resistor. Have the blower motor and resistor tested by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.com. They can come to your home or office to take a look at the problem.

3. My air conditioning works on low but it quits when I'm stopped?