Q: My air conditioning doesn't get cold anymore

My air condition doesn't work properly anymore. I refilled it and after 3 days I tried turning on the Ac but it doesn't get cool anymore.

The a/c most likely has a leak and all the refrigerant has leaked out if it was low and you had to add more. [https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ac-is-not-working-inspection] In order to isolate the leak you may need to use a leak check dye added to the refrigerant and then run the a/c for at least an hour and use the leak detector light to locate the leak. If you cannot keep refrigerant in the system and it leaks out or the a/c compressor will not come on then then you may need to use an electronic leak detector. The most common leaking components are the evaporator in the dash and the a/c compressor. Once one of the two are found to be leaking the component can then be replaced. It is a good practice to replace the a/c compressor relay in the relay box due to problems with sticking relays. The sticking relay can cause over pressure of the system and cause compressor failures. If you need more help with your inoperative air conditioning system, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or place of business and make all repairs necessary.