Q: My air condenser needs to be replaced because it is leaking.

Will it damage my car to wait to have the condenser replaced for a few months?

Since the air conditioning system is not a required function of the vehicle, it is safe to drive the vehicle with a leaking condenser. This will prevent the proper operation of the air conditioning system but will not affect your safety or the way the vehicle drives. It is okay to never replace the condenser and the vehicle will still drive properly with or without it. The condenser is strictly related to the air conditioning system.