Q: My AC suddenly stopped blowing cold air. I noticed the clutch on the AC compressor isn't engaging

I have looked in the manual for the fuses and relays, but i cant find a specific relay or fuse that directly relates. I don't know what my next step would be to troubleshoot this issue

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Dodge Nitro. The clutch will not engage if the system is low on refrigerant. Your next step would be to have the system pressure tested to see if there is refrigerant in the system or is low on refrigerant. If you need help with this, have a local expert test and diagnose the AC system in order to have the correct repairs done.