Q: My AC is not turning on

I checked the fuse and it's not blown, but no air comes out of the vents when I turn the ac on

Hi there. It sounds like the blower resister could be at fault. First, check the fuses for this part and replace as necessary. Then, using a digital volt/ohm meter, check for battery voltage being supplied to the resistor, and then check for output voltage with the fan turned on via the control knob. If voltage is present coming into the resistor but not coming out, then the resistor may have an internal open circuit and need to be replaced. If voltage is present coming out and present at the blower connector, then the blower motor may have an internal open circuit and need to be replaced. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an air vent inspection so you can avoid any unnecessary part replacements.

3. My AC is not turning on