Q: My AC is not turning on

I checked the fuse and it's not blown, but no air comes out of the vents when I turn the ac on

3. My AC is not turning on

Q: Ticking noise while applying the brakes

Hello. Most of the time this noise comes from either one of the axles on the vehicle or it comes from the ABS unit. If there is a wheel speed sensor issue then the ABS unit will kick in when...

Q: Add refrigerant to a/c unit, how much$$.

The best thing to do in your situation would be to have an a/c performance test done. This test will use a refrigerant recycling machine to test the high and low pressure sides of your a/c system to lead...

Q: A clicking noise from the fuse box and my windows work at times and sometimes they don't I just recently bought the 99 Ford f150

The fuse box on this vehicle is know for having internal failures for some circuits for the relays circuit board. The only repair is if fuse box is bad is to replace the fuse box. If you have the circuit...