Q: My AC is not turning on

I checked the fuse and it's not blown, but no air comes out of the vents when I turn the ac on

3. My AC is not turning on

Q: Starter keeps going after car is on. When i turn the key just to see the dash the car starts and it keeps trying to start.

Hi Omar. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The starter problem you are describing is probably the starter solenoid, a power switch (integrated into the starter assembly) that takes a small current from the ignition switch and engages a large current...

Q: Q: AC compressor locked up.

The problem is the compressor is turned by the same belt as the water pump, power steering, and alternator. Dodge uses two different type compressors on these vehicles. One type can free spin when the clutch is not engaged. The...

Q: Car jumping

One thing comes to mind with the car jumping and that is a driveline vibration. A worn or sticking U-joint can force the driveshaft to be out of balance creates serious vibration. If needed, you should have your U-joint replaced...