Q: My ABS light is on my traction light is on Air pressurelight is on i have aford taurus2008 seL all wheel Drive how much this can c

Abs lights on

Hi Cynthia.The ABS system on your Taurus relies on information from the wheel speed sensors, which are placed inside the hub of each wheel and occasionally inside the transmission. These sensors determine the rate at which the wheels are moving, and relay that information to the ABS. When the ABS receives information that one or more of the vehicle’s wheels are moving slower than the others, the system releases brake fluid pressure, which then allows the wheels to resume movement. If the wheel speed sensor is defective, or if the wiring from the sensor to the ABS is damaged, then the ABS will not get the wheel speed information that it requires and in most cases is the reason for the light. However, other issues including the ABS module or simply a loose fitting connection will trigger the light. As such, it’s hard to provide you a price to fix this, as it could be a simple or complex repair. The best way to reduce mistakes and ensure the right repairs are completed is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an ABS light inspection at your location.

3. My ABS light is on my traction light is on Air pressurelight is on i have aford taurus2008 seL all wheel Drive how much this can c