Q: Q: My ABS light is on

My ABS light is on and it is snowy and icey and i keep like spinning out and drifting should i stop driving it ???

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: My ABS light is on

Q: In the Dodge ram 1500 4.7 engine does coolant run through the intake manifold so if that gasket is leaking I could see loss in pow

Hi there. Coolant circulates throughout the engine, including the intake manifold on V-8 Dodge engines, so it is conceivable that a gasket leak might be present. However, in most cases, the gasket damage (specifically head gasket issues) are the end...

Q: A/C Compressor failure (Lock up)

You may not need to replace the condenser unless the compressor sent debris throughout the A/C system. If it did, then you may need to replace the expansion valve and flush out all the components and hoses that are not...

Q: Q: My abs and brakes light is on..

Hello. I usually start by checking the brake fluid level and the level sensor. Most of the time when these lights are on together it is because of low fluid. If the fluid level is good and if the sensor...