Q: My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

My abs light is on and sometimes when raining car is not stopping right away

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

Q: Turn signals and hazards don't work 2005 Pontiac Grand Am

Hello - the problem you are experiencing is a failure of the turn signal/hazard warning flasher unit. The flasher unit performs the flash function for both your turn signals, and the emergency hazard flasher function. I recommend a turn signal/hazard...

Q: Q: ABS and brake light is on

If the ABS warning light is on, that means that there are downloadable ABS diagnostic trouble codes, much like the codes you would download if you have a Check Engine Light diagnostic. The ABS trouble codes will give a general...

Q: Driving radio went off came back on, radio stayed on after removing key turned the power off now car won’t start

This problem sounds like you have electrical connection issues with the body control or engine control modules. You should first have computer system scanned for codes and then have connections disconnected from control modules and checked for connection issues and...