Q: My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

My abs light is on and sometimes when raining car is not stopping right away

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

Q: What causeing a car spit and pudder and wants to die

Hi there. There are multiple reasons why a car can have issues sputtering, running smooth, and eventually shutting off. The most common include vacuum leaks, bad fuel sensors, dirty fuel injection nozzles, worn out air filters, damaged spark plugs, and...

Q: ABS Light, car shakes while braking

Usually when the ABS light is on the dashboard it's caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor, ABS module, or low brake fluid levels. The fact that the car shakes when you apply the brakes at 60 mph is concerning...

Q: What does the Replace Battery in Remote Key message mean?

The Replace Battery in Remote Key message appears on your driver information center (DIC) when the batter in the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter needs to be replaced. When a new battery is added to the RKE, the DIC alert...