Q: My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

My abs light is on and sometimes when raining car is not stopping right away

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My abs light is on and car hard to stop sometimes

Q: In mornings when cold and mostly after a rain car will miss very bad and then clear up

Anytime you are getting a misfire when it is damp and cold the ignition system is going to be the cause most likely. The most common cause will be the ignition spark plug wires arching to ground until the moisture...

Q: Brakes stiff and loud

Hello. It sounds like you could have a couple of different problems. The brakes seem to be worn out and you have a possible problem with your brake booster. The ABS and traction light being on means that there is...

Q: My brake lights and dash brake light come on while driving.

These types of warning lights will generally store a fault code in one or more of the vehicles control modules. The warning lights you are getting may be the result of a faulted brake pedal position sensor or wheel speed...