Q: My ABS and parking lights are staying on

My abs& brake light is staying on all the time what can I do to get it off

3. My ABS and parking lights are staying on

Q: Wheels are not riding smooth

In the process of refinishing the wheels, the personnel at the dealer should have rebalanced the wheel and tire assembly as well. You may want to return to the facility to have the balance of the wheels checked or take...

Q: One of my front side lights won't turn on.

The front lights will have a dual filament light bulb that will use the same bulb for the running lights and for the turn signal light. If you notice the parking (running ) light does not work in one front...

Q: Would a rear brake caliper that was siezed cause the ABS light to come on?

ABS is capable of monitoring differentials in wheel speeds, and rates of deceleration, and there is no way the ABS system could "know" whether the brakes are in good repair or not. However, if the caliper was seized such that...