Q: My A/C is not blowing cold or at a consistent pressure, sometimes when it is on high it is barely blowing,

Sometimes when it is on high, it is barely blowing out and it is not cold. Sometimes the A/C light will stay lit after I turn it off and then when I try to turn it back on it doesn't work at all....or the light will go off when I turn it off and then when I try to turn it back on, it will blow lightly and the light will not come back on...But when it is running on high it NEVER get cold, only blows barely cool and Even that will fluctuate between cool and warm as I am driving. I have had the compressor replaced twice and still it doesn't work right. I am getting tired of dumping money into this truck.

Hello. Firstly, I would check the actual A/C switch itself, with the A/C light on it. If that switch is bad the entire A/C system will not work. If the switch is okay then I would check the pressure sensors, and the system for any leaks.

If you feel like you need help with these checks, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your A/C system and fix it accordingly.

• My A/C is not blowing cold or at a consistent pressure, sometimes when it is on high it is barely blowing,