Q: My A/C delays coming on.

It takes at least 10 minutes for A/C to start blowing but the outside air circulation fan blows right away. Air is cold when on.​

3. My A/C delays coming on.

Q: Passenger's side windshield wiper not working

The windshield wiper motor linkage may have come off of the wiper transmission. The front cowl would need to be removed for access to check the linkage. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your windshield...

Q: How do I quickly heat the cabin of the vehicle?

If it is cold inside your car’s cabin, you can use the climate controls to quickly heat up the car. To heat the cabin quickly, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan speed...

Q: My car has a radiator leak and I need to get it to my mechanic

Claimed by Kevin Gainer