Q: My A/C delays coming on.

It takes at least 10 minutes for A/C to start blowing but the outside air circulation fan blows right away. Air is cold when on.​

Hello there. This is a common fault. There are a few potential causes for this, but the most likely are a clogged cabin filter, failing blower motor, blend motor actuator or a mode selector failure. If you want to have this checked, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to assist with diagnosis of your AC system and let you know what needs repair.