Q: A/C compressor needs to be replaced on my 2008 Infinity M35. Would you save money and use an after market part or use Infiniti? 2008 Infiniti M35

A/c compressor is broken. Would you suggest saving money with after market part or use Infinity dealer part. How reliable are the after market compressors? The car in general is in really good condition otherwise.

3. A/C compressor needs to be replaced on my 2008 Infinity M35. Would you save money and use an after market part or use Infiniti? 2008 Infiniti M35