Q: My 99 Mercury Sable has just started causing problems as in starting and quickly stalling

I left my car in the cold weather as I worked an 16hr shift. When I went to start my car , it refuses to ignite and had someone jumpstart it. On the way home, it began to stall while on the road. I made it home by shifting the gear to park and kept restarting every 5 minutes. When I try to start the car to warm it, it will start perfectly, but in 5 seconds it will completely stall. The car shows the signal of needing a battery and a oil change when I just installed a brand new battery and just had an oil change. The car has no problem starting but when it begins to stall it will starts to vibrate the whole car.

3. My 99 Mercury Sable has just started causing problems as in starting and quickly stalling