Q: My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. I

My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. It doesnt jerk as much as it did before the changes. It idles now without acceleration between the 0-1. Before he changed anything it would idle between the 1-2. What could still be the issue. Also my windows are off track, but when i push the buttons you can hear the motor running for the windows. Also my doors won't lock, please help me.

3. My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. I