Q: My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. I

My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. It doesnt jerk as much as it did before the changes. It idles now without acceleration between the 0-1. Before he changed anything it would idle between the 1-2. What could still be the issue. Also my windows are off track, but when i push the buttons you can hear the motor running for the windows. Also my doors won't lock, please help me.

The windows can be repaired if you request a window regulator/track inspection. For door lock issues, please request door locking system diagnostic/repair. The engine operating condition problem you are having should be diagnosed as a possible misfire although the mechanic would consider a fuller slate of possibilities in order to get to a resolution (i.e., pinpoint the fault). For example, you could have an issue with one or more ignition coils, a sticky fuel injector, the throttle position sensor, a vacuum leak, faulty oxygen sensor, and so forth. If you request the misfire diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 99 bmw 328i has a jerk, it was jerking really bad before my fiance changed the sparks and did an oil change. I