Q: My 98 mustang will stall out in 45 seconds consistently and start right back up.

My 98 mustang gt will run for around 45 seconds and then stall out. It has no problem starting back up. When I am driving and it is about to stall out I can switch the ignition off and back on real quick and something will reset it and it will continue to run for another 45 seconds, and I can keep doing that for as long as I want. I replaced the fuel module under the left wheel well hoping that was it and it wasnt. Im stumped!!

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply issue or potentially a faulty idle air control valve. If this happens at lower speeds or at idle, this is typical of a bad idle air control valve. If this happens at higher speeds, this may be related to weak fuel pressure caused by a bad fuel pump, a dirty injector or a bad fuel pressure regulator. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. My 98 mustang will stall out in 45 seconds consistently and start right back up.