Q: My 98 mustang will stall out in 45 seconds consistently and start right back up.

My 98 mustang gt will run for around 45 seconds and then stall out. It has no problem starting back up. When I am driving and it is about to stall out I can switch the ignition off and back on real quick and something will reset it and it will continue to run for another 45 seconds, and I can keep doing that for as long as I want. I replaced the fuel module under the left wheel well hoping that was it and it wasnt. Im stumped!!

3. My 98 mustang will stall out in 45 seconds consistently and start right back up.