Q: My 98 ford expo won't start.i was trying to connect my trailer lights up by splicing the wire and now thief light won't come on

I went to connect the brake lights from my trailer to my truck wiring.I never got the trailer lights to work but now my 98 expo won't start I notice that the thief light does not come on now and it won't start.I checked all fuses and relays and still nothing.I know the fuel pump is not working

3. My 98 ford expo won't start.i was trying to connect my trailer lights up by splicing the wire and now thief light won't come on