Q: Q: Car does not start

my 98 dodge dakota is having trouble cranking and is making a squeaking noise My car has 155000 miles.

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Can I install a turbo on my truck?

The short answer is yes. You can install a turbo on your truck. You could install a turbo onto a lawnmower if you had the time, knowledge and money. But this isn't a simple, straightforward modification. You need to be...

Q: How do I know if the fuel pump is bad?

Hi, thanks for writing in. You will need to check the fuel pressure on the fuel pressure port on the engine fuel rail. The pump should be producing at least 56 to 62 psi for SFI engine. If pressure is...

Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

You may have broken bolts or studs in the engine head that would cause an exhaust leak. You may need to remove the manifold and extract the broken off bolts from the cylinder head by drilling them out and using...