Q: Q: Car does not start

my 98 dodge dakota is having trouble cranking and is making a squeaking noise My car has 155000 miles.

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Vacuum line off the plug on the back of the throttle body 89 Dodge Ram 100

Your vehicle should have a vacuum diagram sticker under the hood somewhere. This should be the same sticker that says the engine size. This will normally tell you where all of the vacuum lines are located and what is connected...

Q: How much would it cost to convert a 98' range rover from air suspension to spring suspension?

The cost of conversion varies depending in part on where you purchase the conversion kit from. I suggest finding a kit with all the components needed rather than piecing it together. Cost will also vary depending on the quality of...

Q: My truck cranks but does not start - 1997 Dodge Dakota

Hi there. Usually, a no start issue is caused by either fuel or spark - not both. When this occurs, it's typically an issue with the central ECU failing to send the right signal to fuel related components and the...