Q: Q: Car does not start

my 98 dodge dakota is having trouble cranking and is making a squeaking noise My car has 155000 miles.

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Q: Car misses

If you have went as far to do compression and leak down, I’ll assume the problem is not obvious. After those tests, you can be almost sure the mechanical components of the engine are good. Is it a random misfire...

Q: Speedometer jumps up/down and van backfires. 1998 GMC Savana

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 GMC Savana 2500. The speedometer and radio may work together to adjust volume of the radio as the speed increases. The cluster or any of the affected modules may have a...

Q: Question about wheel size

You want a wheel that has the same offset, backspacing, and width as your existing wheels in order to avoid handling problems. If you had OEM wheels, I could tell you the offset but inasmuch as you have aftermarket wheels,...