Q: My 96 jeep will run for 30 minutes then quit. Waited 30 minutes for it to start again.

I drive my car for 20 to 30 minutes, then my car quits working. I have to wait 30 minutes or so to start car again

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can be caused by the fuel pump or a crankshaft sensor. Have the computer system and fuel pressure tested to see if there is codes to diagnose. You may have to have the system checked when the problem has occurred to see if it lost spark or fuel pressure. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

• My 96 jeep will run for 30 minutes then quit. Waited 30 minutes for it to start again.